Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Song

You only see the dark side of me
you don't notice the good
These broken wings I seem to show off
these scars that cover me 
I'm not the angel you hoped for
I'm not the shining light
Have I really fallen so low
Well I haven't done the worst

There's a lot of wicked running through my veins

Crazy ideas in my brain
I will never be good enough

My wings were cut

My faith was broken
My life seemed like a trick
Now I spend my time wishing
All that could have been


I walk my usual path

It's as dark as the devil's eyes
But today I'll give you
something to think about:

You're not the only one 
The path is bright to others
Perspective just changes some things
You think you're all that matters?
I suggest you guess again


Another sees the light side of me

They don't notice the bad
These gleaming wings I hide
They always see

You haven't done as worse as you think

I'm still here, right?
I will carry on just fine
My life won't revolve around you (x4)



I wasn't going to make the text colors and shit, but the text background option was fucking up on me and I couldn't turn it off -.-
 Lyrics and stuff like poetry definitely aren't my strong point, but meh, felt like posting this anyways. I'm much better at writing songs on instruments than writing lyrics, but oh well. I wrote this while pissed off, as you can probably tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment