Sunday, August 5, 2012

A legit post

So this post is going to be on why I hate most people. And why I don't get along with most of the world.
First of all, it's probably pretty obvious I stand outside of the norm. I listen to pretty much everything that isn't mainstream, I'm a female gamer, and I don't like people. Well, most people that is. I have about maybe 5 close friends I like, and a few acquaintances I don't mind, but other than that, I don't like people. Why? Because most people are judgmental bastards that can't accept anyone for being different.  I don't get too many people saying shit to my face, but I know people always think of me as being "goth" or some other crap of the sort. Baaaah. It gets old. A friend of mine and I went to sit at the popular table just to see how they'd react when we sat there. The results we got were pretty damn disrespectful if you ask me. After some odd looks one of the girls said "If you guys were dared to sit here you can leave..." As if you're so much higher than me, that I would be DARED to sit with you. Really? You're that much higher than me? It bugged me. It's not really that I automatically hate these kind of people, I just hate how they treat me before they even get to know me. I've been called a gay ass goth bitch by someone I didn't even know, and by someone that didn't even know I was bi. That shit fucking hurts, even though I try not to let it get to me. There's really nothing I can do about all this, but meh, just felt like ranting.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you mentioned me ^_^
    Why the fuck is my name "Dizzy"?
    Anyways, I like the idea of a blog. BLOG ON BITCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see your name as Dizzy o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poke poke, pokity poke, And I see your name as Mega Pain not Dizzy :3

      Delete